- RSS Channel Showcase 7658536
- RSS Channel Showcase 4039516
- RSS Channel Showcase 5681717
- RSS Channel Showcase 9929033
Articles on this Page
- 05/13/10--17:12: _The Rapture Theory
- 07/03/10--22:10: _Family Structure Is...
- 09/30/10--22:02: _Supporting Christia...
- 11/10/10--16:02: _Our Human Behavior ...
- 11/27/10--14:18: _How To Live A Happy...
- 12/27/10--16:12: _Preachers and Teach...
- 12/28/10--22:20: _Materialism Is An U...
- 12/30/10--19:34: _Icons Are Graven Im...
- 12/30/10--19:54: _Idols Are False God...
- 12/30/10--20:01: _Suffering Can Be A ...
- 02/05/11--18:24: _Who is the Antichrist?
- 02/22/11--06:42: _These End Times Bri...
- 02/24/11--10:51: _Arrogant People Nee...
- 10/01/11--17:05: _Happy The Man Whose...
- 01/20/14--17:02: _Boasting is Nothing...
- 05/13/10--17:12: The Rapture Theory
- 07/03/10--22:10: Family Structure Is Important For Your Children
- 09/30/10--22:02: Supporting Christian Youth Programs, Organizations and Youth Centers
- 11/10/10--16:02: Our Human Behavior Can Re-act In A Negative Way
- 12/27/10--16:12: Preachers and Teachers Need To Be Tested
- 12/28/10--22:20: Materialism Is An Unhealthy Practice For Your Soul
- 12/30/10--19:34: Icons Are Graven Images God Told Us Not To Make
- 12/30/10--19:54: Idols Are False Gods That Could Bring Us Eternal Damnation
- 12/30/10--20:01: Suffering Can Be A Learning Process
- 02/05/11--18:24: Who is the Antichrist?
- 02/22/11--06:42: These End Times Bring Out Many Antichrists
- 02/24/11--10:51: Arrogant People Need To Be Left Alone
- 10/01/11--17:05: Happy The Man Whose Sins Are Forgiven
- 01/20/14--17:02: Boasting is Nothing More Than Vain Glory
The Rapture Theory Podcast Is This Theory a Strange Doctrine That They Preach? Definition of the word “Rapture” in English: ecstatic delight: overwhelming joy. great pleasure or enthusiasm or the expression of it. In Latin: exstasis, exstasia, extasia, ecstastia, exstasiae: rapture, ecstasty, trance. The definition in English or Latin does not mean “caught up”. They […]
Family Structure Is Important Podcast Children Need The Security That Family Structure Provides The world today seems to be so hectic that families don’t seem to have the quality time to spend together. Family structure needs to be a priority on our list. Children need the security and foundation of a loving and healthy family […]
Supporting Christian Youth Programs Podcast Helping To Support These Christian Youth Programs When it comes to our youth these days, they seem to be having problems at school and in the home. These problems arise from many different circumstances. A lot of devout Christians think that it could be because there just isn’t enough faith […]
Our Human Behavior Podcast Why Our Human Behavior Has a Dark Side We have a problem with people when they do something that interferes with our peace. We don’t like it and usually we act upon it in a negative way. Do people, places and things bother us sometimes that much that we have turn […]
How To Live A Happy Life Podcast What Can We Do To Change Ourselves and The Way We See Things? Live a Happy Life By Changing Your Environment The environment that we live in plays a big role in how we live our lives on a daily basis and not just daily, but moment to […]
Be Careful Of The Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing Podcast Do You Know Who Is Teaching You? We need to be careful of the wolves disguised as men of God. They could be people like, preachers, teachers or anyone that attends Christian churches. They are out to rob you of your salvation and you may not […]
Materialism Is An Unhealthy Practice Podcast Is Materialism Destroying Us? Materialism seems to be a way of life with us. With stores, malls, strip centers and also the internet, we are flooded with every kind of thing for sale that we can imagine. I’ll bet that the average person will never even see 0.05% of […]
Icons Are Graven Images Podcast Refrain From Creating Graven Images Deuteronomy 5:7-10, “Thou shalt not have strange gods in my sight. Thou shalt not make to thyself graven images, nor the likeness of anything, that are in heaven above, or that are in the earth beneath, or that abide in the waters under the earth. […]
Idols Are False Gods Podcast Creating False Gods Don’t worship false gods. There is only one God that we should be praising. When we idolize people or material things than we are putting these things into our heart which in turn will anger the one true God. We are not supposed to have idols and […]
Suffering Can Be A Learning Process Podcast Why Do We Suffer? There are different kinds of suffering, there are emotional, physical and mental suffering. We all go through some form of suffering in our life and I’m sure that in a lifetime we all experience all three of these. The pain from these three can […]
Podcast for Who is the Antichrist? How Do We Recognize an Antichrist? People have come up with all different figures that they believe will be the Antichrist. There is only one problem, there are more than one Antichrist. The word “Antichrist” is only mentioned in the Bible five times, one of those times it is […]
Podcast for These End Times Bring Out Many Antichrists Are You Aware of All The False Prophets Amongst Us? In these end times, you can bet that there are a lot of antichrists on the loose. They want nothing more than to deceive you and they can captivate mostly anyone into believing in them. If […]
Podcast for Arrogant People Need To Be Left Alone Arrogance Comes From the Darkness of Pride Proverbs 8:13, God says, ‘I hate pride and arrogance, wicked behavior and a lying mouth.’ Psalm 31:23,24 – ‘Love God, all you devout; God, the protector of the faithful, will repay the arrogant with interest. Be strong, let your […]
Happy The Man Whose Sins Are Forgiven Podcast Happy The Man Will Be Forever Psalm 32: 1-2, ‘Happy the man whose sins are forgiven, whose sins are blotted out; happy the man whom God accuses of no guilt, whose spirit is incapable of deceit!’ In order for us to be forgiven for our sins, we […]
Boasting is Nothing More Than Vain Glory Podcast Humility Will Follow After Those That Exalt Themselves Matthew 23:12, ‘Anyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and anyone who humbles himself will be exalted.’ There is a lot to be said about pride and humility. Exalting oneself comes from pride and someone that is humble will […]